We choose our team carefully, and prefer to have practitioners
that we work with long term to maintain the feeling of a team.
If you are a practitioner and want to bring a wellbeing activity
and something to the studio feel free to apply!
Please outline the following information:
1. Whether you are looking to work in our large room, or
in the private room that is suitable for one to one classes?
2. The type of group or one to one activity you are planning,
and where you have run this activity before?
3. Your own background and or qualifications as a practitioner/trainer
4. The timing and length of course you are intending to run - is it 6 weeks,
what is the hourly requirement? 1 hour, 2 hours, half a day etc?
(We need a minimum commitment of 4 weeks)
5. Are you insured as a practitioner?
6. We always deal with all the bookings and advertising, marketing, and all
courses are offered as a part of our quality offerings.
7. You and your clients get extra care and you get a beautiful cared for studio environment
where you do not have to worry about the running a business side of things.